All New Mitsubishi Pajero Sport View Stunning Nature at Talay Noi in Phattalung
From Songkhla, Amazing Road Trips with All New Mitsubishi Pajero Sport brings you to view breathtaking nature at Talay Noi and Pak Pra Canal in Phattalung Province. The highlight here is the diverse species of birds that are available for viewing all year round, as well as trees and plants, such as fields of red lotuses. That’s not all. We’re also taking you to the 80th Anniversary Commemoration Road, which is considered Thailand’s longest bridge.
Get to Know Our Destination
Fun is sun
- Any visit to Talay Noi should start at the Tourist Service Center so you can study what you want to see among the myriad attractions of the place.
- A long-tailed boat ride around Talay Noi would cost 400-600 Baht.
- Take pictures of the breathtaking views around Talay Noi from the December 5th, 1997 80th Anniversary Commemoration Road. What’s not to be missed is snapping pictures of the water buffaloes enjoying a dip and the Twin Red Houses.
- Do not pick flowers or damage foliage in the area. Refrain from making loud noises while admiring the natural environment. Bring your trash back on land to throw in bins and follow the regulations laid out by the Royal Forest Department.
- When on the long-tailed boat, get in and alight carefully and disperse passengers’ weight so they are centered in the middle. Do not extend your foot or hand out of the boat or make sudden movements that may cause the boat to capsize.
How to Get There
From Songkhla, drive your Mitsubishi Pajero Sport north along Highway No. 4 to Phattalung Province. The distance is about 100 kilometers from the downtown area. Then head northeast along the December 5th, 1997 80th Anniversary Commemoration Road for about 25 kilometers and you will reach Talay Noi.
Safe Driving Tips
Contact Local Thai Tourism Center
Hat Yai Tourism Authority of Thailand Office
Areas under Jurisdiction: Songkhla, Phattalung 1/1 Soi 2 Nipatuthit 3 Hat Yai District Songkhla Province 90110
Tel: 0 7423 1055, 0 7423 1055, 0 7423 8518
Fax: 0 7424 5986
The New Mitsubishi Pajero Sport: “DNA of Victory” joins hands with TAT in organizing the 3rd trip to a town of irresistibly-palatable dishes — Rayong.Amazing Road trip New Pajero Sport | 04 July 2017
The 3rd One Day trip with The New Mitsubishi Pajero Sport will take you to another dream land on Thailand’s eastern seaboard, where you may have never realized how many delightful destinations Rayong has to offer.
"One Day trip with The New Mitsubishi Pajero Sport” will take you to the most famous green paddy field of Suphan Buri before continuing on a walking tour to enjoy a myriad of renowned local food.Amazing Road trip New Pajero Sport | 13 June 2017
The 2nd “One Day trip with The New Mitsubishi Pajero Sport” will take you to the most famous green paddy field of Suphan Buri before continuing on a walking tour to enjoy a myriad of renowned local food.
Mitsubishi New Pajero Sport’s 1st Journey to Samut Songkhram — The City Where Water and Time Never SleepAmazing Road trip New Pajero Sport | 12 May 2017
The First “One Day trip with Mitsubishi New Pajero Sport ” — your journey to shopping and dining sprees as well as numerous new experiences in Samut Songkhram.